The Mediterranean diet is all about eating more plant type foods. More green leafy vegetables and other vegetables, more fruits, nuts, whole grains, and legumes. Eating less fats, less red meat and little or no sugar. Eating as a social event with friends and family and even having a glass of wine.
A balanced mediterranean type diet is not only good for your wallet (you save money), healthy for your mind, body and soul but will also help you to lose weight, be happy and live longer!
Mediterranean diet is so important that a special new category has been created on this website that will cover;
- different mediterranean diet eating plans, diets and menus
- Restaurant and dining out on the mediterranean diet
- Shopping and family choices for the mediterranean diet
- Different foods, facts nutrition and guidance on the mediterranean diet
- Nutrient absorption, micro nutrients, bacterial colony health stimulation for the mediterranean diet
- General topics for example health benefits and stress reduction of the social facets of the mediterranean diet
So, you in this category you can expect to find regular new information related to: Different mediterranean diets, different food combinations, different meal plans, tips, advice, reporting on credible clinical research and the outcomes of clinical trials
Please subscribe to the emailing lists to receive notification when this category receives new articles
- The Next Article in this category will be the first dietmy.com balanced and healthy 7 day mediterranean diet eating plan
The general principles of the dietmy.com meal plans will remain within the current generally accepted ratios:
20% Poultry & Dairy
30% Fish & Seafood
40% Plant based nutrition
All information provided for information & education purposes only. Nothing published on https://dietmy.com is intended as substitution for medical advice, diagnosis, or for any treatment.