To lose weight, it is very important that you do not skip breakfast. Practically however it is not always easy to find the time to make and have breakfast. If you make your own diet breakfast bar, you can prepare breakfast for many days in advance. See the bottom section, after the Step by Step, for additional information.
Step One: 7x Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 100 gram Grated Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Instant Oats
- 1 Cup Berry Muesli
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts Muesli
- 2 Cups Toasted Rice (Secret Ingredient)
Step Two: Make your own Diet Breakfast Bar!
- Heat the Honey and Peanut Butter in a microwave (at high for 45-60 seconds)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Prepare a pan covered in wax paper
- Pour the mix into the wax paper
- Smoothen and flatten with the back of a large spoon
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes
- Cut into portions as required
Portion sizes could be calculated by using the kilojoule calculator and the amount of kilojoules in the muesli and other ingredients that you add together (Check the side of containers and/or the Calories Food Table), but is usually enough for eight to ten days as breakfast portion size for the average healthy person. If you are not sure, divide into ten portions. Place in sealed plastic container store in fridge.
Tips: The wax paper is re-usable, so wipe and fold until next use!
Recipe changes: You could also not add the dark chocolate and only sprinkle it over the top, after placed on wax paper, then bake the mixture until the chocolate melts, the result is a breakfast chocolate bar!
All information provided for information & education purposes only. Nothing published on https://dietmy.com is intended as substitution for medical advice, diagnosis, or for any treatment.